Want a quick and easy way to serve up a gluten-free dairy-free Halloween treat? Use Glutino Chocolate or Vanilla Sandwich Cookies, frosting, and Enjoy Life Foods mini chips and dark chocolate morsels to make a spooky fun quick treat!
- Glutino Sandwich Cookies
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Frosting, like Simple Mills, in vanilla
- Enjoy Life Foods snack packs of mini chips and dark chocolate morsels
- First, just frost the Glutino cookies with frosting using a knife or spatula.
- Then use two dark chocolate morsels for eyes and a mini chip for the ghoulish mouth!
- On a dark-colored plate, using frosting to decorate the bodies using a piping bag. If you don’t have an piping bag, just put the frosting into a ziploc bag, seal it, and cut a very small hole in the corner of the bag to pipe out either ghost bodies, or if you’re extra talented – skeleton bodies. You can even pipe out words or phrases directly onto the plate.
See how quick and easy it is to make a fun and spooky Halloween-themed treat? These Halloween ghost cookies can be done in a matter of minutes!