Today I’m highlighting Schar’s newest line of products – the Bonta d’Itlaia line! This line has frozen pizza, pasta items (like lasagna and tortellini), dessert, and boxed pasta. Schar was kind enough to ship me several boxes of their new boxed pasta and I’d love to give away a few of them to a lucky winner today!
I first found this pasta at Expo West 2014 at the Schar booth! Here are some key points for the Bonta d’Italia line!
- Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Lactose-Free
- Made with Ancient Grains
- Emulsifier Free
- Preservative Free
- Low Sodium
- Sustainably Produced Using Sola, Water, and Wind Energy
The Bonta d’Italia Gluten-Free Pasta line contains several varieties of gluten-free pasta (some that I haven’t found before):
- Penne (corn flour, millet flour, rice flour, sugar cane syrup)
- Fusilli (corn flour, millet flour, rice flour, sugar cane syrup)
- Spaghetti (corn flour, millet flour, rice flour, sugar cane syrup)
- Multigrain Penne (cereals – rice flour, corn flour, sorghum flour, buckwheat flour, lentil flour – chicory fiber, can sugar syrup)
- Tagliatelle (corn starch, corn flour, rice flour, mono- and diglycerides)
- Anellini (corn flour, rice flour, pea protein, mono- and diglycerides)
I haven’t yet seen the Bonta d’Italia line in stores or online yet, but I’m excited to see it introduced.
Enter to win some of the new pasta by using the Rafflecopter widget below!