The Gluten Summit is basically an online-based conversation about gluten. You’ll notice that there’s some of my celiac superheroes in here, like Dr. Fasano, and then there are people that I ahem struggle with – like The Gluten Free Society (yikes) and William Davis from Wheat Belly (sometimes I think that book does more harm than good – and ICDS basically discounted much of this research). However, I am still so excited to hear all of these different personalities talk about gluten.
Before I get to far, here’s my affiliate link. Although I’m an affiliate, I don’t get paid for you to register and attend this event for free. Full disclosure, if you buy the audio or video transcripts, I do get paid (cash money millionaires!) So if you want to register, go here!
Per the website:
The Gluten Summit gathers the world’s experts and opinion leaders (scientists, researchers, and nutritionists)–those on the cutting edge of gluten-related disorders and what to do about them–each for a one-to-one conversation with Dr. Tom O’Bryan of theDr.com about celiac disease, food sensitivities, autoimmunity, nutrition and more.
While this summit is free to register and listen, keep in mind that recordings will be available to purchase if you miss any of the event.
Each day, several presentations will be posted to the summit website and will be available on demand for a 24-hour period for free. Once the free viewing period has ended, that day’s presentations will only be available for purchase as part of the summit upgrade package, which will include packages of video/audio files, transcripts and bonus materials.
Here’s the full schedule.
DAY 1: MONDAY, NOVEMBER 11
- Michael Marsh, MD, DSC, FRCP, “Godfather” of Celiac Morphology
- Mark Houston, MD, MS, ABAARM, FACP, FAHA, FASH, Assoc. Clinical Prof. of Medicine at Vanderbilt University
- Cynthia Kupper, RD, Executive Director of the Gluten Intolerance Group
- David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM, President, Perlmutter Health Center
DAY 2: TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 12
- Alessio Fasano, MD, Chief of Pediatric Gastroenterology & Nutrition at Mass General Hospital for Children
- Rodney Ford, MD, MB, BS, FRACP, Pediatric Gastroenterologist & Food Allergy Expert
- Liz Lipski, PhD, CCN, CHN, Owner of Innovative Healing, Inc.
DAY 3: WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 13
- Aristo Vojdani, PhD, MSc, MT, CEO, ImmunoScience Laboratories
- Mark Hyman, MD, Chairman of the Institute for Functional Medicine
- Natasha Campbell-McBride, MD, MMedSci, Creator of the GAPS Diet
- Erica Kasuli, MS, RD, CDN, Director of Nutrition at Amen Clinics
DAY 4: THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 14
- Marios Hadjivassiliou, MD, Educational Associate, Association for Historical Dialogue & Research
- JJ Virgin, CNS, CHFS, Best-selling author of “The Virgin Diet”
- Tom Malterre, MS, CN, Co-owner of Whole Life Nutrition
DAY 5: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 15
- Daniel Amen, MD, Author of “The Amen Solution”
- Andrew Keech, PhD, DSc, Author of “Peptide Immunotherapy: Colostrum a Physician’s Reference Guide”
- Nora Gedgaudas, CNS, CNT, Author of “Primal Body, Primal Mind”
- Peter Osborne, DC, CNCB, Founder of GlutenFreeSociety.org
DAY 6: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 16
- Loren Cordain, PhD, “Godfather” of the Paleo Diet
- Jeffrey Smith, Founder, Institute of Responsible Technology
- Deanna Minich, PhD, FACN, CNS, Nutrition & Health Expert
- Sayer Ji, Founder of GreenMedInfo.com
DAY 7, SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 17
- William Davis, MD, Best-selling author of “Wheat Belly”
- Jaqui Karr, CSN, CVD, Nutritionist & Lifestyle Expert
- Dave Asprey, Writer of The Bulletproof Exec Blog
- Suzy Cohen, RPh, “America’s Pharmacist”
DAY 8 — BONUS DAY! — MONDAY, NOVEMBER 18
- Umberto Volta, MD, Director of Coeliac Disease Simple Unit, St.Orsola-Malpighi Hospital, University of Bologna, Italy
- Yehuda Shoenfeld, MD, FRCP, Head of Zabludowicz Center for Autoimmune Diseases, Sheba Medical Center
- Tom O’Bryan, DC, CCN, DABCN, Founder of theDr.com & The Gluten Summit