Allermates has always been one of my favorite brands. Which is kind of strange, considering I don’t have kids and they really focus on cartoon-ish fun wearables for kids with food allergies. However, I love supporting a brand that I believe in, and I believe that Allermates is trying to change the face of kids with food allergies, one Professor Wheatley bracelet at a time.
For anyone who has a food allergy, intolerance, or something like celiac disease – you know that it’s hard to feel happy and excited about our food issues. You know that we often feel lonely – like we’re the only one with our issues. But Allermates tries to make life with food allergies fun, while keeping kids safe with awareness wearables that are fun for the kid too!
Allermates has an entire line of products for a whole range of food issues available in their store. This includes:
- Allergy wristbands found here. You can find them in a host of food allergies and intolerances, as well as drug allergies (penicillin for me!) and latex allergies. I would get a cat allergy bracelet, but Murphy would know it was just a sham for me to avoid petting him. They’ve also added their new VEGAN bracelets – which rock!
- Allergy charm wristbands. Have more than one food intolerance or allergy? You can get a multi-charm bracelet here.
- Allergy dogtag necklaces here. These are great, and available in many of the same allergens as found in the wristbands.
- Allergy stickers here. You might remember that I used all of the Allermates stickers on my Thanksgiving items last year when I went to a highly-contaminated household!
- Allergy lunchboxes here. I feel pretty special because they have two versions of their larger lunchboxes – “I have food allergies” and “I’m gluten free.” These bright green insulated lunchboxes are great for kids and adults – as I bring mine to work, functions, and trips! They also have reusable bags too – even one for vegans!
- Epi-pen injectibles & medicine bags here. These newer additions to Allermates are extra awesome for the anaphylaxis community. They fit the Epi-pen and Avi-Q injectables. They can strap onto backpacks, bicycles, purses, etc. They are amazing! They also have bags for asthma inhalers too.
Aren’t they awesome? Again, I can’t say enough about this company. Luckily, I’ve been saving up some awesome Allermates goodies for a great giveaway, and acquired some great food allergy Allermates products at Food Allergy Bloggers Conference in Vegas a few weeks ago.
You know what that means? A GIVEAWAY! This one will be a little different – as I have more than just gluten-free things to giveaway! I’m going to need to know what specific allergies you have so I can get you the right stuff if you’re the winner! Here are some options:
- Wheat allergy/gluten-free
- Dairy allergy/intolerance
- Peanut allergy/intolerance
- Shellfish allergy/intolerance
- Other allergy/intolerance
- Anaphylaxis (I use an Epi-pen)
HOW TO WIN AN ALLERMATES SWAG PACK OF YOUR OWN!
Enter to win 1 (one) of MANY Allermates swag packs – US & CANADA RESIDENTS ONLY.
WINNERS WILL APPEAR BELOW WHEN CHOSEN:
MULTIPLE winners, picked randomly (via Rafflecopter) based on valid entries, and amount of food allergy applicable items available.
HOW IT WORKS:
Each person can be entered into this contest FIVE TIMES via Rafflecopter.