You know that I love supporting gluten-free organizations – especially ones that I know the people running it and believe in their cause. The president/founder of one of Arizona’s CDF chapters runs Gluten Free Calendar – a must-visit website to bring “unity to the gluten free community.” If you haven’t been – check it out and see all the great events that are in your area. They sell their Gluten Free Calendar on their website – and they gave me a chance to explore their 2013 calendar so I could tell you all about it!
GFC has great events planned for 2013 - beginning in San Antonio, TX on Saturday, February 2, 2013 are highlighted throughout the calendar. Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Dallas and Miami are other cities that are featured in the basketball event night tours! I had a chance to go to one of their events before a Diamondbacks game a loved it! Such a great way to bring the gluten-free community together. We <3 GF Calendar! So, we love to support them, and I highly recommend you order a 2013 calendar and be inspired by these great gluten-free influencers!
the 2013 Gluten Free Calendar features influential individuals from the gluten-free community featuring:
- NFCA Founder Alice Bast
- Olympic Gold Medalist Dana Vollmer
- Mrs. Alaska Brandy Wendler
- Delight Gluten Free Editor and Cookbook Author Vanessa Maltin Weisbrod (we <3 <3 <3 Vanessa!!)
- the Gluten Gladiator Brian Gansmann
- Best-selling Book Author Danna Korn
- Famous Bakery Owner and Author Erin McKenna
- Celiac Advocate & Gluten Free Faces/Saver Founder Chad Hines
- Mrs. Unites States 2011 Shannon Ford
- Guiness World Record Holder & Founder Kicking 4 Celiac Craig Pinto
- Singer/Songwriter Darius Lux
- and Famous Celiac Baker and Personality Jules Shepard
You can purchase yours here for $20.00 – with $1 from every calendar sold going back to a GF or celiac non-profit organization. A donation from ALL calendar sales will also be made to the Center for Celiac Research, Gluten Free Calendars non-profit partner and primary beneficiary.
Seriously how beautiful is Mrs. Alaska? I think she’s officially our CATB crush!
There are so many great influential and inspirational people featured in this 2013 calendar.
I’m personally excited to devote my 2013 calendar (and the entire 2013 year) to celiac disease and gluten-free advocacy. Please take a minute and check out GlutenFreeCalendar.com and purchase your 2013 calendar today!