At the Phoenix gluten-free expo we met a vendor that had an awesome product (I seriously think that expos are the only way to meet the most underground-yet-amazing things). It was a company called Beauty Foods that made a product called Nightly Beauty. Now, I love being beautiful – who doesn’t? So, I was drawn to this product and it’s sleek marketing. Turns out it’s a nighttime beauty drink that’s an awful lot like hot cocoa and tastes delicious. It also happens to be gluten-free. And that’s what brings me here today!
The company gave me a few test packets to try out and some samples to do a giveaway. Since I thought it was delicious, I thought my readers would like to be a part of this newer product on the market.
Thanks again, Beauty Foods! I love a company that’s willing to engage with bloggers to spread the word of their brand. After doing some digging, I found my favorite part of their website. It’s a photo that kind of has a mantra-ring to it. Their values are all about beauty – but as you’ll see, you are already beautiful (phew!) and that it’s about fueling your body to make it beautiful. And that’s where their product can come into play…
Basically this is gourmet hot chocolate with some awesome extra benefits. As you’ll see, this is me sampling a few flavors from the comforts of my couch, a blanket, and yes – a few Starbucks mugs. Hey, I didn’t say I was as classy as that lady in the picture.
We all know that in order to be beautiful we have to get our beauty sleep. It’s not just a phrase now, this is supposed to help you while you sleep! Basically it’s jam-packed with a bunch of different ingredients to help you sleep and also to fuel your beauty.
The listed benefits online are:
- Promotes healthy, beautiful skin †
- Supports overall well-being and health from the inside out †
- Helps maintain vibrant, fresh skin †
- Promotes relaxation & restorative sleep †
- Vitamins A, B, C and E along with Biotin & Magnesium
- Natural AlphaWave™ L-Theanine & Calming Blend
- Natural Collagen complex
Chocolate Chai Renewal Beauty Blend - My absolute favorite out of the flavors. The chai flavor is pretty powerful in this one, but I also love chais! I adore this flavor.
Chocolate Bliss Beauty Blend - This one is just a typical hot cocoa flavor.
Vanilla Dream Beauty Blend - This one tastes like a steamer at Starbucks. It’s a vanilla hot chocolate.
WOW is this expensive! It runs about $50 for a box for 14 single-serve packets, and the refills are $34.99 a box. It sure isn’t like buying a box of Swiss Miss, is it?
Another cool thing about this company is it tries to educate you about how to really be beautiful from the outside, in. On the website they list these vitamins and minerals as a part of your beauty regime:
- VITAMIN C – helps to sustain the body’s normal collagen growth and supports the maintenance of a healthy glow
- VITAMIN E – Fat soluble antioxidants promote healthy skin, hair and nails
- B VITAMINS – Supports overall well-being, maintains healthy skin and muscle tone
- VITAMIN A (Beta Carotene) – Helps maintain beautiful skin
- BIOTIN – Maintains healthy, strong hair, skin, and nails
- MAGNESIUM – Important mineral which helps support healthy bones, teeth, skin, hair and nails
Alongside their product, they stress to stretch and relax, turn off all devices, and breathe deeply!
So, all in all, a cool idea. I think it’s far too expensive for someone like me to purchase all the time and really see a lot of benefits, but I think this could be a good gift for someone’s wedding, birthday, bridal shower, baby shower, etc. It’s something rich and indulgent with benefits that could make a lady really feel pampered! For taste alone it’s a 4 out of 5, but with the price and not knowing about real benefits from this product consistently, I’d say a 3. Again, a cool and unique (and tasty) gift, but I don’t have the budget to indulge like this on the reg.
Now for the details of the giveaway! Win your very own box of Beauty Foods’ in the Vanilla Dream flavor. This retails for $49.99 on their website – what an awesome prize!
1 box of Beauty Foods’ Vanilla Dream nightly beauty drinks!
1 winner, picked randomly (via Random.org) based on valid entries.
HOW IT WORKS:
Each person can be entered into our contest only two times – once through the website and once through Facebook.
- WEBSITE LOVERS: 1 entry (Limit 1 per person) on Celiacandthebeast.com. Comment on THIS post and tell us what makes you beautiful! C’mon, don’t be shy! Make sure that you input your email address in the form so we can contact you if you’re the winner!
- FACEBOOK FRIENDS: 1 additional entry (limit 1 additional entry per person) by liking Facebook.com/celiacandthebeast. NOT A FAN ALREADY? Become a fan of Celiac and the Beast on Facebook, then come back here and comment on THIS post that you became our friend. YOU LIKE US ALREADY? If you’ve already “liked” us on Facebook prior to this contest, post a comment on THIS post that you are already a fan, then tell me about someone else you know who is beautiful (besides you!)!
Monday September 10th at 5pm PST.